Stuff That Happened...
- Art changed in a big way. It became more about luxury and vanity then truth and documentation.
- People began to be more individual. They looked to science for answers rather than the church/ religion.
- Growing nations feel restricted by high taxation from Rome.
- Architecture becomes extravagant.
- Banks become public
- Christopher Columbus discovers the Americas
- Leonardo da Vinci is born and becomes a painter, sculptor, inventor, theorist and much more.
- The Age of Discovery begins. The world becomes more connected as more places are discovered and explored.
- The bridge between the middle ages and the modern era.